Manage a profitable campsite in the great outdoors! Build tents, bungalows, roads, parks, bingo halls and playgrounds. Landscape the grounds, solve disasters, advertise for campers and more in this recreation management game!
Even as 2D game it is good for management developing and logic.If you’re one of those people who love go out camping and for some reason you actually can’t, maybe this game can keeps you happy since it’s all about camping. To be precise, you won’t be exactly camping. Instead of that, you’ll be able to build the camping site of your dreams.
The basic idea of the game is to make you the project leader of a camping site construction. Also, you’ll be managing the business, so it’s not only about designing and building the place but also running the place. There are some main activities you’ll be performing on the game. Let’s take a look at them:
- Main Goal: your main objective is to build up a camping site, according to your customers needs. For that, you’ll be provided of a land and resources to construct different accommodations and infrastructure.
- Happy Campers: the service business is about keeping your customers satisfied. You’ll have to take into account customers’ complaints and satisfy them as soon as possible.
- Infrastructure: you’ll have to build accommodation, roads, parking slots, sanitary services and more.
- Accommodations: every customer has its preferences. Some prefer a tent, others a caravan, and others a bungalow. You need to have all those types available for them.
- Building construction: you’ll have a menu from which you can select the type of accommodation to build, and then you select the location to build it.
- Bulldozer and Cleaning: if you need to get rid of some old construction and build up a new one, you can use the bulldozers to demolish them. Also, keep track of the trash before the camp site turns into a dumper.
- Management services: keep track of the business, statistics, money, customer satisfaction level, complaints, and else.
When you enter the game you reach the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Play: Begin a new Youda Camper game. You’ll be asked for a player name and have access to some on-game instructions to help you get started.
- Options: View game options and adjust settings, such as sound volume, and music volume.
- Instructions: Launch Youda Camper help submenu.
- Exit full screen: Use this option if you prefer to play in windowed mode.
- Load: Use this option to load and continue a previously started game. You can save up to six games.
- Exit: Exit the game and return to desktop.
Once you are playing, you can access some options from your control panel, such as:
- Pause: to take a brake and keep playing later.
- Help: Launch Youda Camper help submenu.
- Options: View game options and access a submenu from where you can quit the game, save it for later, access help, resume the game, and go back to the main menu.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor speed: Pentium 1 GHz
- RAM: MB512
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): MB30 MB
- Graphics Card: VGA / SVGA
- Sound Card: Yes
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help
- Affordable price
- Very entertaining game, yet easy to play
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported